Terms and Conditions
Publication of Project Results:
All submissions are confidential to the individual submitter and will not be published or distributed, provided, however, that Fluidigm and Singapore Immunology Network (SIgN) may share them with their own staff and distributors who will not disclose to third parties.
The winners will be selected by a panel of scientific review committee that includes SIgN members, as well as representation from Fluidigm. The winner's announcement and results will be made at a webinar which will be also be hosted by the SIgN, upon agreement with the winners.
Upon project completion, the grant winner agrees to participate in at least one of the following activities relating to the specific project, with specific details of the applicable activity to be mutually agreed upon in good faith by Fluidigm, SIgN and the winner: webinar, case study, blog post, presentation, or poster presentation. The winner agrees that Fluidigm and SIgN shall have the right to publicly announce the winner’s name and research title and use anonymized data from the winner's projects in application notes including in marketing materials and seminars. No public display of data will happen without prior consent from the winner.
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Applicants must be actively enrolled or employed at a research institution in a capacity in which they perform life science research and are able to send out samples within 30 days of award notification.
- Analysis of samples in this Immune Profiling Research Award are for Research Use Only, not for use in diagnostic procedures
- Members of the immediate families of SIgN and Fluidigm employees and directors, and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to participate in this grant program.
- This program is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. There will be a total of 6 winners. One winner, identified by the selection committee as the most outstanding entry, will be awarded 12 samples of Fluidigm’s Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay. 5 Runner-Up Winners will each be awarded 6 samples of Fluidigm’s Maxpar Direct Immune Profiling Assay.
- Samples will be shipped to SIgN (SG) and run on the CyTOF platform located at SIgN. Shipping and all related costs will be the responsibility of the applicants.
- Fluidigm will provide the grant winner with a ready-to-use report which will be generated with the Maxpar Pathsetter™ software, together with the raw fcs. data files.
- This award is open to applicants based in Australia, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam only.
- Submissions must be received by 23:59 SGT on December 31, 2021.
The grant award winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, a publicity release, and other appropriate legal documentation reasonably requested by Fluidigm. No substitution or transfer of the awarded prize is allowed except as permitted by Fluidigm. The award winner is responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal) occurred by winning and accepting the award. If, for any reason, the grant program may not run as planned for any causes beyond the reasonable control of Fluidigm, then Fluidigm reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the grant program. These terms and conditions and any action related to this grant program will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with these terms and conditions and this grant program will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and all applicants consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
By participating in this grant program, each applicant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms and conditions.