COVID-19 Related Publications, Webinars, Seminars and Other Resources
Fluidigm continues to team up with researchers around the world who are working to mount an aggressive and sustainable response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are publications, posters, recorded webinars and seminars with presentations and other resources relevant to COVID-19 research.
Publications and Preprints
To see a complete summary of more than 50 publications using CyTOF technology to research COVID-19, download the full list.Download now
- SARS-CoV-2 infection is associated with a pro-thrombotic platelet phenotype. Bongiovanni, D. et al. Cell Death & Disease 12 (2021): 50.
- A streamlined whole blood CyTOF® workflow defines a circulating immune cell signature of COVID-19. Geanon, D. et al. Cytometry Part A (2021): doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.24317.
- SARS-CoV-2-specific CD8+ T cell responses in convalescent COVID-19 individuals. Kared, H. et al. Journal of Clinical Investigation (2021): doi: 10.1172/JCI145476.
This issue of the quarterly anthology focuses on publications using mass cytometry to characterize and comprehend COVID-19 disease. See how researchers are making rapid discoveries about disease pathology and integrating immune monitoring with CyTOF® into clinical research trials to decipher the immune response to infection.
A Multi-Omic Approach to Detection and Characterization of Viral Pathogens and Their Impact on the Immune System
Andrew Quong, PhD Chief Science Officer
Bill Hunt, MS Director, Microfluidics Product Management
Detection of Human and Viral Full-Length RNA Using a Nanoscale Microfluidic Platform
Steve Kain, PhD, MBA Director, Genomics Product Management
Webinars and Recorded Seminars
- Profiling three layers of human immunity with CytOF®, Olink® and automated RNA-seq | Petter Brodin discusses his multi-omics approach to understanding the human immune system
- Bringing the Power of CyTOF to COVID-19 Research. | Andrew Quong and Roberto Spada, both from Fluidigm, present on current use of mass cytometry in COVID-19 investigations.
- Profiling of COVID-19 Patient Immune Responses | Ruth Montgomery uses systems profiling to capture immune response to infection
- Mapping Dynamic Immunity across Time, Space, and Disease State | Tom Ashhurst uses mass cytometry and Imaging Mass Cytometry to better understand viral diseases of the central nervous system.